Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Updates Galore!

My internet has been down all weekend so depending on how soon it gets fixed I may not be able to update again until I go to work on Wednesday night.

The compartment pressure testing showed I definitely have compartment syndrome and I have an appointment on Friday with the surgeon who will perform the fasciotomy. I'll spill all the gory details on what's involved with that surgery later!

I also made the decision to put off any running or lower-body activity until after surgery. I gave it the old college try and sucked it up as long as possible but the pain is just getting to be too much and it's making me tired, both physically and mentally. My pre-op regime will include the goofy arm-bike (try not to snicker please) and the opportunity to get ripped in the weight room! Sweet! Tickets for the Big Guns Show will be on sale soon. Try not to push as you all rush to get in line!

Press on.

No comments: