Monday, December 1, 2008

ennui

I am being rather productive with my time here tonight. So far I have made a dent in my cultural anthropology essay on american adaptations to traditional gender relations among hmong immigrants (try saying that one 3 times fast), completed a chapter for math class, and taken a bunch of useless personality tests from youniverse.com! Here are the results:

Art: Eyes Wide Open
Movies: Thinker
Party: Home Bird
Mind: The Reformer
Dating: Bashful Blusher
Personality: Dreamer
Love: Love Magnet
Travel: Nature-Lover
Well-Being: Don't Worry Be Happy
Light My Fire: Romantic

Eenteresting. So if you're ever at work and are looking for a time-waster and facebook is blocked, be sure to check out that site. It seems fairly accurate, even though I will never admit out loud that I am romantic! At least not in the traditional flowers and chocolates sort of way. Ick.

I really hope things pick up around here or I might be forced to sneak out my DS...

Press on.

No comments: