Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Swellest Week Ever

Apparently I'm in quite the write-y mood lately so here is an update on the swellest week ever. The best part? It's not even over yet!

Sweet.

So let me count the ways in which it has been swell:

1. Watching Blood Car again.
2. Being reminded how sweet Dylan Hicks is.
3. Watching LOTR while cleaning my apartment.
4. The Vikings kicked some Bear behind on Sunday.
5. Visited the fam and laughed until my sides hurt at all the funny things my 1 1/2 year old nephew was doing.
6. Dancing with my nephew; the kid's got some moves!
7. Getting another 100% on a math test.
8. Singing karaoke at U Otter Stop Inn.
9. Just going to a place called U Otter Stop Inn!
10. Writing a 9 page paper I am rather proud of (see previous entry if you dare).
11. Seeing dead people. Literally.
12. Starting my first IV on one of the nurses brave enough to let me poke her!
13. Did I mention I started an IV? Eat your heart out new-grads, I got mine checked off and I haven't even started yet!
14. Making lists for no reason.
15. Baking Vegan Raspberry Almond Torte Cookies and making my apartment smell of yummy deliciousness.
16. The lecture on the digestive system = saying poop in class and discussing, at length, the "vomit center" located in the 4th ventricle of the brain.
17. Three words: reproductive system lecture. Damn I love anatomy!
18. Discovering 2 new uses for Colgate toothpaste that have nothing to do with teeth!
19. ???

What's next? Well for sure seeing Stace Face and Bruce Campbell on Friday night but I can't wait to find out the rest!

Press on.

2 comments:

Nina Hale said...

Yay! Thanks for the nod to Dylan - I'll pass along to him :)

Stiles said...

Thanks Nina! I've been a longtime fan of his since I discovered his music at Radio K. I remember seeing him play at the Bryant Lake Theatre and being thoroughly impressed by his energy on stage. If he ever decides to play again I'll be first in line!