Monday, August 18, 2008

meh

Dear blog, it has been 13 says since my last entry. Since that time I have run, been to karate, worked like a madwoman, and become a Champion of Norrath...twice. What is my penance?

Let's start with one entry at a time.

I have been rather uninspired as of late which makes it difficult to write. When I feel as though I am doing nothing of note it is hard to get the oomph to...note it.

I was very excited to get back in the karate classroom and teach about a week ago. I even taught the tots and had a blast! It's amazing how much I missed being in front of students and I jumped at the chance to help J out at his school. If money weren't an issue I would be back as an instructor in a heartbeat.

Running has also gone quite well. I am up to 30 minutes three times per week and am doing it pain-free! It is so amazing to me the difference surgery has made in how I feel every time I take a step out there. I get all giddy just thinking about my next run. The dread is gone and the sledgehammers have finally subsided! My goal is to run Grandma's or TC next year. It all depends on my Italy trip and how that will affect my training. Either way I will officially become a marathoner by the end of 2009. Yay!

Been on a few more dates lately and I have to say, if what I've experienced is all the dating pool has to offer then I'll be staying dry thankyouverymuch. I am entirely fed up with the whole process and can't wait until school starts when I'll be too busy to even think about wasting my time with this rubbish.

Well, it's off to bed for me. Got to catch a few hours of sleep before hitting the pavement this morning for my Monday run. If anybody has any topic requests, throw them my way! I'd be happy to indulge and it may help me through this writing slump.

Press on.

No comments: